1. Work out. Every morning I either do a FWTFL workout or a Tone it Up workout! I love both and It totally works for me to switch it up! It feels sooo good getting your sweat sesh out of the way at the beginning of the day! Leads to alll the energy and mental clarity.. yes and amen!!! Then I typically grocery shop afterwards… I love feeling so accomplished by 10am!
2. Make a to-do list. I’m a list person and it helps me to write down everything I need to get done for the day. Also, there’s no better feeling then getting everything crossed off your list..amiright?!
3. Walk Junie. This gets both of us a good little calorie burn and is a good time for me to catch up on a fave podcast episode.
4. Drink all the water. I try to drink 2 full glasses of water with Lemon Vitality Oil before I reach for the coffee! Love getting the natural detox boost first thing! Lately I have been adding a 1/4 teaspoon of celtic salt to support my adrenals and endocrine system.
5. Quiet Time. I spend 25-30 minutes to read devotions and center my mind before I get on with the day. This truly sets the tone and my mindset for my day when I start it before things get crazy.
Planning and structuring my days this way makes me so much more productive and efficient with life. I love routine and I love starting off on the right foot with taking care of my self spiritually, mentally and physically! What are your morning routines that set you off to a great day?!